If you are ready to sell your business now, Chinook Business Brokers offers a Courtesy Valuation of your business. We use we use a number of different business valuation models to give you the most accurate fair market value of your business.
Based on preliminary financial information we will analyze your firm and provide the Fair Market Value range of your business. This is the first step in determining the ultimate sales price of your business. As the name implies, there is no cost or obligation for this valuation.
In order to provide an accurate valuation we will need the following information:
- Financial Statements for the three years.
- A complete list of business assets, furniture, fixtures, equipment, vehicles, etc. along with an estimated fair, used replacement value of each item
- The value of the Inventory
In preparation for an eventual sale Chinook will also require:
- A summary of existing equipment financing and leasing agreements (if applicable)
- Copies of any Franchise Agreements, License Agreements, Dealership Agreements, Distributorship Agreements and Liquor Licensing (if applicable)
- A brief history of the business to include:
- Information on your products and services, how you market them and to whom.
- Information on your industry, company history, competitors, growth potential, etc.
- Any other information that you believe would be valuable in presenting your business in the most favorable manner.
- Copies of your promotional materials
The above information will be kept strictly confidential and will be only divulged to qualified buyers that have signed a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement.